🌟 Monthly Forum rewards - November 2021 - With updates!

Congrats to all the winners… keep rocking… @yoichi @ppr @Palaniyappan @StefanSchnell @kirankumar.mahanthi1 @Srini84 @prasath_S @rahulsharma @lakshman @pravin_calvin

Regards
AMAL

13 Likes

Congratulation everyone :clap: :clap: :clap: @Yoichi @ppr @Palaniyappan @StefanSchnell @kirankumar.mahanthi1 @prasath_S @rahulsharma @lakshman @pravin_calvin

13 Likes

@Yoichi @ppr @Palaniyappan @StefanSchnell @kirankumar.mahanthi1 @Srini84 @prasath_S @rahulsharma @lakshman @pravin_calvin

Congratulations to all the winners :trophy::trophy::trophy:

13 Likes

Thank you very much to the Community and the Community Team. :heart_eyes:

Congratulations to all winners. :clap:

After being with this in the top five four times in a row, it is my pleasure to pass on my reward today. With this step I hope to encourage and to give credit to other members of the community to share their knowledge with everyone.

16 Likes

That’s really great :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Really great thought and nice initiative.Thanks for your guidance and tutorials.

5 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners! :tada:

Extremely happy to see the changes in the monthly reward. All of the three options are extremely helpful. Bigs up to @loginerror , @StefanSchnell & @Vibhor.Shrivastava for the amazing initiatives. :+1:

This will surely motivate new members in the community to contribute and learn more.

Special thanks to the Community Team.

7 Likes

Congratulations everyone :clap:

7 Likes

kudos to all the winners !!!

6 Likes

Congratulations for everyone :+1:

11 Likes

Congratulations everyone :hugs::100::raised_hands:

6 Likes

Heartfelt congratulations to all the winners :moneybag:once again.

Regards
AMAL

7 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners :partying_face:

5 Likes

So glad to be in the list :slightly_smiling_face:
I hope to keep contibuting to his awesome community.

See you!

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_heart

3 Likes

:blush::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you soo much :sparkling_heart:

Thank you

Thx you