🛸 Modern Design Activities - 5 videos (RPA Fridays #27-31)

Hello there automation enthusiasts! This time I bring you the ultimate 5 parts of Modern Design Experience Activities tutorial! All you have to know to start using them like a pro.

1. Intro, Use Application/Browser activity
  2. Click Activity
  3. Type Into Activity
  4. Check App State Activity
  5. Data Extraction

1: Intro, Use Application/Browser activity

Are you new to UiPath’s Modern Design Experience and its activities? Watch to know what are the benefits of using Modern Design Experience and how to turn it on. In this video I am introducing first core activity “Use Application/Browser”. Learn about its properties and cool features such as setting the “Simulate” natively for all activities inside that scope. Learn RPA and automate the world!

Read resources: :beach_umbrella:

[UiPath] Modern Design Experience – Part 1: Introduction + Use App/Browser - Learn - RobotICT Community

Watch the webinar :eye: :eye:

2: Click activity

Click activity: Second part of a series about UiPath Modern Design Experience and its activities. Come to explore what all features there are for the Click activity. I will demonstrate how to use the new indication target tool, how the fallback with Fuzzy Selectors and Image works and how to use Verify execution function to your benefit.

[UiPath] Modern Design Experience – Part 2: Click - #6 - Learn - RobotICT Community

3: Type Into activity

Explaining features and how to use Type Into activity

[UiPath] Modern Design Experience – part 3: Type Into - Learn - RobotICT Community

4: Check App State

Forget about Element Exists and Wait Element Vanish. Modern Design Experience activities in UiPath are here with brand new user friendly activity: Check App State. If you haven’t yet time to check it out - you will love it, that is what I guarantee you! In this video I will do an introduction on how to use it and what are the differences from classic activities.

[UiPath] Modern Design Experience – part 4: Check App State - Learn - RobotICT Community

5: Data Extraction

Extraction of structured data is an easy task with the new Modern Table Extraction wizard. Watch and see how easily you can scrape tables from websites and applications, search results or similar structured data and use fast data formatting tools for quick post-processing of the scraped data. I will show you how Extract Structured Data activity works and how you can use it for your benefits.

[UiPath] Modern Design Experience – part 5: Data Extraction - Learn - RobotICT Community

Learn more :unicorn:

RPA Fridays #1 - Basic Excel data manipulation - YouTube
RPA Fridays #2 - Download new music - YouTube
RPA Fridays #3 - Email trigger and data extraction - YouTube
RPA Fridays #4 - Robot playing the Word chain game - YouTube
RPA Fridays #5 - Take screenshots of all windows - YouTube
RPA Fridays #6 - UiPath Slack activities (project: Current weather on request) - YouTube
RPA Fridays #7 - Using the power of Google Vision in UiPath (5 examples) - YouTube
RPA Fridays #8 - Super powerful automation - 5x faster execution using recursive workflows - YouTube
RPA Fridays #9 - Robot that plays Arkanoid - YouTube
RPA Fridays #10 - UiPath Object Repository - YouTube
RPA Fridays #11 - Anti-procrastination robot - YouTube
RPA Fridays #12 - Movie picker robot - YouTube
RPA Fridays #13 - Travel itinerary robot (UiPath Google Maps) - YouTube
RPA Fridays #14 - Robot triggered from web input - YouTube
RPA Fridays #15 - Advanced Excel Data Manipulation (1/2) - YouTube
RPA Fridays #16 - Advanced Excel Data Manipulation (2/2) - YouTube
RPA Fridays #17 - YouTube reporting robot - YouTube
RPA Fridays #18 - UiPath process started from other one. Start process from CMD. Background process? - YouTube
RPA Fridays #19 - Advanced automatic reply bot - YouTube
RPA Fridays #20 - The very first game made in UiPath - YouTube
RPA Fridays #21 - News in UiPath 2021.8 Release - YouTube
RPA Fridays #22 - Excel data validation - YouTube
RPA Fridays #23 - UiPath Outlook Calendar activities - YouTube
RPA Fridays #24 - UiPath Project: Data validation through e-mail - YouTube
RPA Fridays #25 - UiPath & MongoDB - YouTube
RPA Fridays #26 - UiPath Unattended Robot Setup (full tutorial) - YouTube

1 Like