Missing UIAutomation.Activities in Release 21.10.2

Hello UiPath Developer Team,

in the current release 21.10.2 of my System activities I miss a few in cross-platform compatibility mode, especially start process:

Here in comparison 21.4.1:

All UIAutomation activities are not available, or does it have the cause in these members are not supported on Linux?

Do you plan to implement substitutes for these and the clipboard activities for cross-platform in the future? That would be great.

Thanks for hints and tips.

Best regards
Stefan

For those, I can see that the latest preview is required:

(as per this topic)

As long as there is no technical challenges, I think the goal is to have maximum levels of parity between these.

@alexandru should know more about this

2 Likes

Thank you very much Maciej.

Maciej is right. In the long term, we are aiming for parity between windows and cross-platform activities. API-based activities will be much easier but OS depended like UIAutomation might need a redesign/re-implementation. So please bear with us as we release new versions for various packages at least once every two months.

1 Like

@alexandru

Hello Alexandru,
thank you very much for your answer, I will be patient, however, a look into the future will be today’s strategic directions more easily.
Best regards
Stefan

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.