Missing selectors in app Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2 SP1 (not through Citrix)

Hi all,

For a current project for a customer we are facing some issues with missing selectors when using the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2 SP1 application (Version NL Dynamics NAV 6.0 R2, (6.00.32228). It’s not the whole application that has missing selectors, but when opening a form, for in this case Purchase confirmations, it threats the entire form as an image.

In this case I’m talking about the red boxed part of the application that is treated as one object in which we are unable to grab the selectors. The blue boxes have been put there for privacy reasons.

FYI, UiPath studio is installed inside of the Citrix environment, we have no problem getting the selectors from outside the red box in the same application and also do not have any problems with getting the selectors from the Outlook application in the same environment.

We are looking for a solution that not involves using OCR because there is a scroll-able table inside the image which has an unknown size. Can we change the permissions on the account that the Robot will use for the application to get the selectors or any other way of getting to the selectors.

With kind regards,

DionDynamics%20NAV%202009%20R2%20SP1%20Issue

Hi all,

A small update in my side. I’ve found a treat with similar issues, it being with a different application: Selecting PDF Elements

We digging in this issue trying to use the inspect.exe tool from microsoft to check if UiExplorer is missing anything.

KR, Dion

Hi Dion,

Did you ever find a solution to the problem with the missing selectors? I am currently facing the same issue, and any help is appreciated. :slight_smile:

Kind regards, Charlotte.