Minumum System Requirements for installing uipath

Hello,

I am looking for a guide where I can see the minimum System Requirements for installing UIPath. Do we have any?

Thanks!

I found this but I know there is more. Such as memory, processor requirements…etc

The UiPath Orchestrator has the following logical components, grouped in three layers:
User Interface Layer
Web Application
Web Services Layer
Monitoring Service
Logging Service
Deployment Service
Configuration Service
Queues Service
Persistence Layer
SQL Server
ElasticSearch
These can be installed in a number of different ways, depending on the scale of your RPA implementation.
For 10 to 50 Robots - you can install the web application and services on a single machine, SQL Server and ElasticSearch on another machine, and 10 to 50 for the Robots.
For 100 to 200 Robots - you can use one machine for each of the following (other than the robots):
the web app with the configuration and deployment services
the queues and monitoring services
logging service
SQL Server
ElasticSearch cluster
Note: We do not offer hosting.
For questions regarding pricing or other subjects, do not hesitate to contact us.
Other Considerations:
SQL Server license (oldest supported: SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard Edition w/ Service Pack 3)
Hardware equipment (servers, desktops, etc.) or virtual machines on your premises or in the cloud (e.g. Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services etc.)
Operating Systems (minimum required: Windows Server 2008 or Windows 7)
Software apps that are part of the business processes that are to be automated (Microsoft Office Suite, SAP etc.)

Hi,

Below is the link for all documents i.e. System requirements, user guides, installation guides etc.

Please login with your official mail id and you will be able to access, if you can face any prob, Do let us know.

Regards,
V

3 Likes

Hi Vikas, it says “Sorry, you don’t have access to that topic!”. I couldn’t see a login button here.

Hey @kyre

As i can see you are not an enterprise user so you will not be able to see this link.

Either you have to sign up with your company mail id or update your mail address with the company mail id in your profile and mark this person @badita to allow you to see in case of any issues.

Regards…!!
Aksh

When I install the trial version I used enterprise one and register with an proper e-mail. But for the forum I was using my personal e-mail. I just updated my e-mail but can’t see it again. Do you mean this link is available for actual enterprise users?

Yes.

2 Likes

HI badita,

I also want to see this info, but unfortunately not an actual enterprise user either.
Is there any way to get the document?

Taka

Hi @badita! Could I have an access here, please? Orchestrator 2016.2 Documentation
Thank you.

@akats, Please login with your corportae account and you will be able to access it.

Let us know if you are facing issues after logging in through corporate id.

Regards,
V

@Vikas.Jain, what is corporate account? Whether my account is corporate, how could I check it?
Thank you!

Hey @akats

Corporate account is your current organization email account they have generated for you for all company communications.(If you are currently working for any organization).

Regards…!!
Aksh

Hi,

I have in same problem … although I have an enterprise email I can not access to the link above … any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Miguel

@blagar, Please let us know your enterprise ID!

@Corneliu_Niculite, Can you help in whitelisting the particular domain name?

Regards,
V

Please check now!

1 Like

Hello, i have an entreprise email but i can’t access to the link. can you help me

Hi @uipath team, could you please grant me access? I have an enterprise ID as well. Thank you!

The information was useful.
Could you please share some information about the UiPath Studio and Orchestrator.
What are the factors that decide, which one to go with.?

what is the minimum hardware required for running Orchestrator in 1 server and only 1 Robot in another machine?