Milestone 4 - Building an End-to-End Automation

And with that, week three is done, and you’ve experienced building an automation project from start - by designing the RobotPath, to finish - by publishing your project and running it from the UiPath Assistant. Looking back to the whole journey, you learned and practiced on end-to end use-cases, but your Assistant can be populated with simple processes too. For example, adding characters to a piece of text before pasting it into another application, this can easily become one of the most popular process.

What will be the most used automation by you?

For any technical question or to provide ‌feedback, please create a new topic in our Reboot Your Skill category here.

Hi , I am having alot of trouble with the copy file part of the robot can someone please go throught this with me also for some reason i can not publish robot, caan someone please help me with this, is there any chance a zoom call can happen so someone can go through it with me, Thanks.

Hi
Is there any option to schedule or trigger jobs? I know these are still running on my local machine, but can I somehow setup jobs to run automatically on particular time on when some conditions are met, when I am not using my PC?

Hello
You can use windows task scheduler to run a robot at particular time.
The actions can be included in a windows batch command (cmd) file

Example:

C:
cd “C:\Users\Laszlo\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-21.4.0”
set robotmain=“C:\Users\Laszlo\Documents\UiPath\WorkingWithMSWord\Main.xaml”
echo %date% %time% - Start - %robotmain%
UiRobot.exe -file %robotmain%
echo %date% %time% - Done - %robotmain%

2 Likes

Can someone please help me in setting the Attended Robot in My Workspace. I cant see “Attended Robot”

Many Thanks…Sandeep

I do not see it either but I see “My Workspace”. If I go to “User Settings” I see the following:

I guess that is the equivalent/alternative to what the video mentions.

I have the same issues, but at least we made it through week 3

When I go looking around I do see:

Finally…Done…my first Robot has been connected .

It was good learning …:slight_smile:

2 Likes

My Orchestrator Dashboard…after 2 failed attempt …1 process executed successfully .

It was good practice session …Happy Automation :slight_smile:

Hi,

I need help. I’m not able to connect to the tenant on my StudioX. Thus, I cannot publish projects to my orchestrator, even though I can login separately to Orchestrator. Any suggestions on how to enable interactive sign-in?

Regards,
Jamie

Hi @Jamie_Lim

Please contact our technical support for assistance :slight_smile:

In short, you are trying to access Community Orchestrator with the Enterprise Studio installation, which don’t go together.