Milestone 3 - Understand what you can automate

How can I prevent Chrome from closing after the save action? I would like to see if it actually adds the row.

1 Like

This is easy and fun to do good detailing on the Human Path and Robot Path.

This will help in designing PDD and SDD and give clear understanding to Clients about automation and detail information RPA team.

No me ha funcionado y lo tenia de esta mismo forma, nose que esta sucediendo, estoy atascado con este ejemplo

Hi @CARLOS_MARIO_MARTINEZ_GON ,

¿Puede explicar más dónde está atrapado y, si es posible, comparta los archivos de su proyecto?

Además, puede unirse al horario de oficina para resolver su problema en vivo en una llamada de zoom con expertos de UiPath. Consulta el horario aquí:

Could you please explain more where are you stuck and please share your project files if possible.

Also, you can join the office hours to get your issue solved live in a zoom call with UiPath experts. Check the schedule here :

Regards,
Nidhi

Asi lo hice sin usar siquiera el ultimo campo de seleccionar la la industria

Yes, worked fine for me.

Error no funciona

Hi @CARLOS_MARIO_MARTINEZ_GON ,

¿Podría probar la solución sugerida en el siguiente hilo:
Could you please try the solution suggested in below thread:

Otra solución alternativa podría ser crear un nuevo proyecto.
Another workaround could be to create a new project from start.

Avísame si te ayuda.
Let me know if it helps.

Regards,
Nidhi

@sarah.merk I have the same challenge, have you been able to resolve this as yet?

Great so far so good, catching up the course.

1 Like

Hello,

It is a good exercise to understand the dynamics of how it should be automated. The robot logic is more detailed than the logic we generally use when painting a flow.

I definitely feel like I have a good understanding to start off with this as well as the Unicorn exercise too! looking forward to furthering this!

Completed the new supplier automation task. I am slow but trying to catch

1 Like

Yeah! I’ve done milestone 3 on end of week 3.
I’ll reach yours soon.

Done with my second automation of adding new supplier address. I was lost on adding the 2nd and 3rd names to the list but Thanks @Nidhi_Chaturvedi for the tutorial.

1 Like

Thanks, @Kumar.2021
Glad that tutorial helped you :slight_smile:

Happy learning.

Regards,
Nidhi

Please check in the properties section if you have the following value passed: Use Application resource → Options → Close = Always. Remove Always to see that the values have been added.

I am getting an error when trying to select the drop down using Target + Anchor. It says that the selection is not possible for the SelectItem Action. Are others getting a similar error?

I was having a hard time trying to “select item” from “Industry cell” to “Industry” field, I finally decided to take a look at the solution and noticed that, it was not set there either. I tried the “select item” option in a personal project succesfully, I don’t know why it didn’t work this time. I also noticed that “for each row in excel file” was not used despite of having more than 1 supplier in the excel file.