📢 Migration to UiPath Single Sign-On Accounts is now completed

Hi @Alex_Cross

A few things here.

I do not think there is an easy way here. But it is also not that bad either.

I would base everything on the email you use on platform.uipath.com. From there:

• if your Forum email matches the platform.uipath.com account, you can already log in with that Account to Forum, Connect, Go, Certificate site and Platform itself.
  • if your Forum email is different than your existing platform.uipath.com account (which you use on the above mentioned platforms), you can change your email yourself by going to Forum Preferences > Account tab:

If you change it to your existing UiPath SSO Account email, you will be able to Login to Forum using your UiPath SSO Account to your Forum user :slight_smile:

I guess anything different that the above scenarios would require a case-by-case check. General guidelines would like like that though:

• Platform, Connect, Go!, certification site and Forum use UiPath SSO Account.
  • Academy does not use UiPath SSO Account yet, so it might be a good idea to change your email in the Academy settings to your platform.uipath.com :slight_smile:

I believe our team is working on a new version of Connect that will link all the achievements under Connect. I am not sure about Connect Enterprise Hub. @MaryB?

2 Likes