You may already be aware that the default compatibility for new projects in latest versions of UiPath Studio is “Windows”.
It’s important to know that the number of users using the Windows projects in Studio is increasing rapidly. The Legacy listings won’t support Windows so those users of latest Studio version(s) won’t be able to find and use Legacy listings under default compatibility.
Therefore, we strongly ask all of you to complete the transition of your legacy listings to Windows and to consistently update your content with the latest product releases.
- Migrate your listings to Windows
Please have a look at the following 2 cases and depending upon whichever case your activity fits into, please follow the following steps to successfully migrate your activity:
- Case-1: If your Activity was created using Visual Studio, please refer to this link for migration.
- Case-2: If your listing was created using the Windows-Legacy version of UiPath Studio, please convert it to Windows using latest Studio’s built-in conversion tool. You can right-click the project node in the Project panel in UiPath Studio and then select Convert to Windows. More details are provided here.
- Make sure your listings are compatible with the latest version of UiPath Studio and mention the updated compatibility on the listing page.
- Make sure that the added documentation is up to date.
Once done, please resubmit the updated NuGet and content for review on Marketplace.
Note: Metadata changes to the NuGet can be performed using NuGet Package Explorer.
If you have questions or encounter any difficulties, please drop us a message and we will do our best to help.
UiPath Marketplace Team