Migrating activities to .Net 5.0

Hello folks / @loginerror,

I had implemented a customer activities library based on the .Net Framework (4.6.2) a while ago.
I like to migrate it to .Net 5 so it can be used for UiPath Projects with Compatibility mode Windows.

So far, I tried to follow the explanation which you can find here:

But it seems to be a little bit short.
@loginerror would you mind filling in the blanks and provide us with detailed information?

For example if a follow this approach I get always the error message that System.Activities.Core.Presentation and System.Activities.Metadata cannot be found.

Thanks upfront. :wink:

Kind Regards,
Tino

Hey @tino-johannes.luettge

Thank you for your feedback. Our documentation team is working on updating this page :slight_smile:

A quick follow-up. I believe the page was updated a bit (or at least I think so).

But to give more context - we are currently working on a detailed guide for .NET 6 activities :slight_smile:
In fact, we are working on some actual samples and templates that you will be able to use.
It is very much a work in progress, but we already have a starting point over here:

(if anyone wants to give it a try and provide some feedback)

With time, this will become much richer in content, samples, and further updated documentation articles.