Microsoft OCR scrap giving different output issue

yes i did that… on all 3 clicks

And after 3 clicks, is text selected? try to do it manually.

No i do not think so…
how can i do normal?

Just put a cursor where your number is and instead of double click click 3 times, just 3 times fast.
Try it also somewhere else, like here on forum, on any text, that is not linked to somewhere, click 3 times fast and that row will be selected.

When you double click it ewill select word, when you triple click it will select whole row.

1 Like

Due to the security on program i am not able to select, even a text on that program. so i’m dropping this option.
Thanks for the help as I have learned use of another acitivity :).

I got issue when i try to put this string (screen scrap result into Excel)
Error: Type string can not convert to DataTabel.

I do not want… to put those scrap result into datatable… but this scrap has data from colums and i only need first column data.

So if anyone have idea how can i read the data of column one from this scrap “dataPanel” variable then kindly help.

@Radomir_Ivankovic can you help or @Doanh

Hello,

can you use write cell?

Cheers
Radomir.

(and make counter so it get incrementally increased)

if you install Workflow Manager Activities, there you have split string, and you can split your string with vbnewline, and then you have array of rows, and use just first one

HI
Yes i did that yesterday its little better…
but its overwriting the value in excel now… as i have defindes range = A1
Its running in loop so I want to know how can i set range that on first ID value its add on A1 and second ID value in A2…

Do i really need to

Value of that dataPanel variable is…
50 Pligtlén érs labetid 556, 557
1 Pligtlén érs labetid 556, 557 81

I only want 50 from 1st line and 1 from 2nd line of this variable… question is do i really need to add the value in excel table and out from excel and then use it…
Or i can do another easy way, direct from variable to split the value.

So, from what I understood, you need to split string twice

so first split string is by rows (vbnewline)

second is just first position and to put it in excel table, so here is my resolution

PS just create excel file and make directions to it since this one is going to my Desktop

TestWorkflowTemplate.xaml (6.6 KB)

Huge thanks Buddy
I can see you are putting ocr value into Text file and then reading that file and then splitting the string… and writing back to excel.
It’s a long methord :frowning:

Mean while I created a ArrayOfString variable = splitDataPanel
splitDataPanel = dataPanel.Split(" "c)(0)

Im getting the value 50 which is perfect that i want… BUT I also want the second line value which im not getting it.
Do you know how can i get that value at the same time when i get 50?

Check out bellow image you have workflow file, as I stated splitting twice, firs with new rows and then with space, you have only with space.

check out my solution can you use it (I am just reading file as sample text input).

You will need workflow manager activities.

Cheers,
Radomir

thanks i couldt find which activity is missing.

workflow manager activities

Thanks @Radomir_Ivankovic for your big help…
Its giving right result… But I still do not understand how you read the area value (0) which is number :s

That is array and array index starts with 0.

Your stiring is now splitted with spaces

this is your string

0 - this
1 - is
2 - your
3 - string

when you put 0 you are getting first value

cheers,
Radomir

but the text was only in 2 lines… so why you did in 2 line?
this was in my text file the value to scrap in 2 line…
50 Pligtlén érs labetid 556, 557
1 Pligtlén érs labetid 556, 557 81

so dont you think that splitting in 2 line was an ekstra work you did it?

I’m building further on your script… after adding value into Excel now i want to read…
I created this… Read Cell and then if statement…
oi_dt_sagsnr giving either 1 or 50… so im checking by if statement…
I think i need a for each in that… as if my oi_dt_sagsnr = 1 then i want to check if the same value coming from the other excel which we created upper…
But i get this error
If: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.