Mezclar Excel y word

Hola gente como estan ?
seria posible que me ayude con esto
tengo una duda y donde conectar con el Excel ?
es que imagina que tienes un archivo Excel
el cual tiene
Nombres correos
ban ban.@…
steven teven…@…
camilo cami@…
listo
ahora tienes una carta en Word,
la carta es normal tiene los saludos y todo
pero en un apartado tienen el Nombre y el correo de la persona que va dirigido ejemplo ban y su correo
yo quiero que me cambie eso automático por camilo y también me coloque el correo o sea me genere las tres cartas deferentes lo único que va a cambiar es el nombre y el correo con cada una de ellas por favor soy nuevo en esto

@Steven_Ramos Can you please post in english for better understanding

Hey guys, how are you
would it be possible for you to help me with this
I have a question and where to connect with Excel?
is that you imagine that you have an Excel file
which has
Email names
ban ban.@…
steven teven…@…
camilo cami@…
clever
now you have a letter in Word,
the letter is normal has the greetings and everything
but in a section they have the Name and email of the person who is addressed, example ban and their email
I want you to change that automatic for Camilo and also put my email, that is, generate the three deferential letters, the only thing that will change is the name and the email with each one of them, please, I am new to this

@Steven_Ramos That means if the letter contains the email address and names that are present in the excel those has to be replaced with Camilo and your email. Correct me If I am wrong

1 Like

hello here is a better explanation
you have an Excel where you have a column of names
and another of mail, these names will make 5 and I want create a letter for each name

ready
now you have a letter in word,
the letter is normal, it has the greetings and everything.
but in a section you have the name and email of the person to whom it is addressed, for example ban and his email address.
I want you to change that automatic by camilo and also put my email, that is to say generate the three different letters, the only thing that will change is the name and email with each one of them, please, I am new in this.

@Steven_Ramos is it possible to share the excel with names and the word letter

1 Like

prueba (1).docx (9.5 KB)

ejemplo.xlsx (5.4 KB)

the first file is the letter
there you will find the name and email address

at the bottom is the excel file that contains those names.

@Steven_Ramos

Please find the below workflow

Example.zip (27.2 KB)

Also, once you open the code please do install UiPath.Word.Activities package

Capture

I have taken the word letter as a default one, based on it I have generated three letters. The generated letters you can see in the Output folder once the bot run completes

1 Like

thank you so much you just saved a soul

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.