Methods used to deploy nugets from dev environment to prod environment?

In how many ways we cn deploy nuget pkg from development to production environment?

@ydash999

We can deploy the process in the following ways.

1. If UiPath studio is connected with Orchestrator then we can deploy the process directly into the Orchestrator.

2. If studio is not connected with Orchestrator then download the nupkg file from Dev Orchestrator and upload it into Prod Orchestrator under Packages page.

3. If you are using GitHub and Jenkins then we can deploy the nupkg file into Production.

1 Like

How to upload in prod orchestrator after downloading?

@ydash999

Navigate to packages page and there you will find an option to upload the nupkg file. Post that create process using that package.

1 Like

But dev and prod are in different environments and different locations,how to upload?

@ydash999

You can open both Dev and Prod Orchestrator urls in a single machine.

1 Like

If I don’t have access to prod orchestrator,then how to deploy?

If you don’t have access, you can’t.

1 Like

@ydash999

Share the nupkg file with others who has access to Prod Orchestrator and tell them to upload it.

1 Like

Thankss bro!!

In a single machine? Then fiest I have to delete the dev machine url(delete dev orchestrator connection) and give the prod url right?

Even if you connect Studio to your prod Orchestrator (which is a bad idea, it’s a prod environment not a dev environment) you’ll still have to have access to Orchestrator to create/update the Process, Assets, Queues, etc.

1 Like

But if they give permission,then I can deploy right?

If they give you permission, then there’s no reason to connect Studio to your prod Orchestrator. Just go to dev Orchestrator, download the package, then upload it into prod Orchestrator.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.