Message: Could not retrieve the result of the job execution. This might be because a message was too large to process

hmmm not sure how to do this, it typically only happens if the process gets to the end successfully, and that will only happen if all the arguments are active. Bit of a catch 22 :roll_eyes: Also none of them are that large I don’t believe…maybe it’s the combination…

1 Like

When you log big amount of data like a collection or datatable it is a common behavour. Sometimes it happens even when not logging something but trace mode is enabled. Trace mode is actually another type of loggin so is pretty much the same as logging.If you have such problem, try to increase logging level for robot and try again, it worked for me.

Seems like I’ve already written a comment to this topic :smiley:

Sorry all

1 Like

My issue was passing an email message as an argument. It only had one attachment. Solved the issue whilst fixing another issue being unable to delete attachments after sending an SMTP mail.
Fix was in this thread
Dispose of attachments

using below activity with target object being the mailmessage:

1 Like

In Main.xaml when we are trying to send more data as OUT arguments we will get this of type of error.

We won’t invoke main.xaml by other file, It is good practice to avoid arguments.

So better declare them as a variables in Main.xaml. If it is really necessary to have the output in orchestrator job then only add OUT arguments.

1 Like

Although no orchestrastor, i encountered the same error like you.

Is this a variable size issue?

@caydel Thanks a lot

Thanks a ton. That solved the issue and saved my day!

Not only datatable, for that matter any Output Argument that is not received will throw up this error. I converted Daatatype and Browser arguments into variables to solve the issue.

thanks you very much, the guy from uipath maybe do the customer service…

Someone can help me with this issue as well. I’m using HttpClient activity to GET request and deserialize Output result using DeserializeJson activity

Thank you @caydel and @Vinutha. I had the same issue with my process it got resolved after I disabled the activities that write the API response to the console.

Thank you this was my issue.

I was having the same issue. Just in case someone encounters this issue, you are most likely trying to output an Argument that is too large. In my case I was trying to move a Browser variable from an Attach Browser activity to other workflows. After I deleted out_Browser the error did not show up anymore.

if we remove as argument how can we pass to calling XAML?
I have scenario,

create xaml to read e-mails from email address and give the outlook emails as output.

in this case i am giving only 1 e-mail i am capturing and sending as argument. but still i am getting same error.

what can we do it?

If you’re using the REFramework, just make sure the email/browser argument is In in the Main.xaml. You can have Out arguments of browser/email in your initialize applications.xaml or any other invoked xaml.

I guy’s am new to UiPath.

am also getting the same issue.
Thanks in advance.

I am working on UiPath project v2022.4.4 where i am using re-try scope activity to fetch the mail which is contain pdf by calling another sequence. once i pass that PDF path where am saving that through arguments back to the sequence, while sending mail to sender with attachment am getting this above error. please help me in this.

am not using REFramework and not connected to orchestrator.
am passing the path from argument to variable then passing that variable to send outlook mail activity attach file.

it’s work! thanks

But this is all information you get at the end of execution from UiPath studio
What the way to observe / where I need to look for more information ?