Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong here. This is the AnyTellerDemo application trying to pull the cashin and notonuscheck from Excel to AnyTeller Application.

1 Like

Is the option “IncludeColumnNames” checked in Read CSV activity?

Yes it was defaulted to it.

@Sohaib786, Confirm these things once,

1. Check your CSV Column Names containing any space(s) ?
  2. Are you reading the correct sheet where your column is present ?
  3. Any spelling mistakes while accessing your column name ?

Note: If not, sharing your excel/xaml/screenshot would be helpful.

Regards,
Dominic :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Dominic Please see below for screenshot. Your 3 criterias I have checked.

cash in 1

@Sohaib786, can you print and check the datatable by using Output Data table Activity and display it to a message box/write Line ? Share the result if possible !

Note : Possibly uncheck the IncludeColumnNames Property and try with index of the column name

Regards,

@Dominic I have used Message Box and it is empty. In my message box I had put dt.ToString Please see below:

@Sohaib786, you haven’t assigned any output variable in output data table activity

Regards,

1 Like

Hello, I have the same problem as Sohaib786, that ’ Column ‘CashIn’ does not belong to table.

@Sohaib786, did you find a solution?

Hello. Try to change Delimiter from Comma to Semicolon in Read CSV activity.

Regards, Peter

1 Like

Hi, did you find a solution for column names that have space in it? Thanks!

Hello, YESS!
Thanks Vitrage
i had the same problem, and i resolved it by changing the delimitator from comma to Semicolon.
Regards

1 Like

i dont know if it too late. if the column name has space in it. put bracket

ex: Column name is Club Member for Yes or No
[Club Member] = ‘Yes’

Hi! I have same issue. I read an Excel file, store its output in a variable. Then iterate through that variable and try to type the extracted text from columns in the respective textbox. But I get an error repeatedly: column column-name does not belong to table. Can anyone please help me? I get this error at single place only!