Merge 2 Email ID into one in UIPath Academy

I had 2 user account in UI Path Academy .from 1st user id (vikassnh006@gmail.com) I had completed my foundation certification and advance training and now from 2nd email id (Sinha_v@hcl.com) I am completing my Advance certification. How can I change my email id from vikassnh006@gmail.com to Sinha_v@hcl.com ,so that , in my Sinha_v@hcl.com email id I can view my all certification.

@vikassnh — If you’re referring to just changing the email on the account, you can do that within the My Profile section on the Academy:

However, I think what you’re looking for is a way to merge accounts as you seemingly completed some courses on one account then other courses on another account, correct? As far as I know, that isn’t possible to do… you may have some luck filing a support ticket, but can’t guarantee anything.

Thanks for support but I had already created both email id so when I tried to change my email id it shows that Email id has already been taken.

Yes, as I mentioned:

As far as I know, that isn’t possible to do… you may have some luck filing a support ticket , but can’t guarantee anything.