Max no. of retry of queue should be editable after queue creation

Need to have an option to edit the max no. of retries of a queue after queue creation.
Currently if we need to change it we have to delete the queue and add again, which may not be possible when processes are running.

2 Likes

any update on this?

19.1 probably

We need to be able to edit any of the properties of a queue. Having to delete and recreate a queue is problematic when you’re using the API, because the queue ID will change.

1 Like

I also want this

1 Like

Yep, I also think that would be a nice addition. Besides the problem with having to wait a process to end before deleting the queue, we lose all the data inside that queue and any associated trigger too.
What happened in 19.1 @badita?

1 Like

Any update on this? Saw a few posts that say 2019.8 was supposed to add this functionality, but 2020.10.8 does not have this.

EDIT: Link to post

2 Likes

The feature change is still in development. It looks like I didn’t investigate it fully last time (the post you’ve linked).

I can’t provide any specific version promise though.

1 Like

I would also like to see the feature requested here.

• Edit Max Retries after queue creation

Also, some way to recover a deleted queue and related transactions, I can see a risk in the future if someone deletes a queue that deletes all transactions under it and has no way to recover that transaction data.

1 Like

you can update the Max Retries after queue creation from backend in database.

Please update the dbo.QueueDefinitions table and update the column MaxNumberOfRetries with retry count and AcceptAumaticallyRetry = True

1 Like

Subject : Issue with autoretry editing after queue creation.

Issue Description :
2020.10.6 - dev version enterprise of uipath!(Autoretry EDITABLE after queue creation)
2020.10.8 - PROD version enterprise of uipath!(Autoretry NOT EDITABLE after queue creation)
is there any specific reason why this is happening?

Just to close the topic. This is available starting from 2021.10.