A quick overview:
I am creating two data tables from sets of company data - Invoice Data and FAME Data
For the Invoice Data i am updating it so that for any records that contain Ltd or Limited i am removing the end of the text. e.g. ‘Kenstone Properties Limited’ becomes just ‘Kenstone Properties’.
I am then trying to match the Invoice Data with the FAME Data. The FAME data may contain e.g. ‘Kenstone Properties Limited’ so i want to see if the Invoice data “Contains” the same.
Issues i am encountering:
(i) I am unable to return a positive match. Though there should be at least one match between ‘Kenstone Properties Limited’ in the Invoice Data to ‘Kenstone Properties Ltd’ in the FAME Data.
(ii) If a match is found i want to enter into the Invoice Data Table a “Yes” in the ‘Match’ column i have added. If there is no match then a “No” is entered.
(iii) If a match is found as “Yes” then it should extract from the FAME Data and enter it into the Invoice Data. I have setup the variables for the FAME Data e.g. stFAMERegisteredNumber etc
FAME Validation.xaml (31.4 KB)
Invoice Data.xlsx (678.2 KB)
CosOver5Employees_UKEir.xlsx (30.0 KB)