I read a text from a putty.log. I want to compare two number sequence to make sure Server Backup is succesed.
as below pictures. I want to get sequence no. 127928 from pic1 and pic2, but i don’t know how to define the expressioin pattern.
Please give me some suggestion… or
I found some expression below… still dont get how RegEx Builder Wizard work…
- “(?<=$)(\d+,? )+(.\d+) ” is the RegEx pattern, we use to extract the amount
- (?<=$) is a positive lookbehind, where we specify, we want to look behind a ‘$’
- (\d+,? ) then we look for one or more digits (\d+) and one or none thousand delimiter
- one or more of the preceding patterns (otherwise it would stop after ‘2,’
- (.\d+ ) a decimal delimiter (.) and one or more digits (\d+)