Manual Execution of a process is fine but nothing happens when it is triggered in schedules

I have just completed video training for Studio and Orchestrator and I have done below:

1. Successfully created a package from a workflow.
  2. Configured Ochestrator, Provisioned robot and its status is available.
  3. In ochestrator I have provisioned Machine, envirnment, robot, process and all of them show status as normal and connected.
  4. I tested and my robot/process can be executed as expected and gives intended results from (a) studio itself, (b), from robot in system tray, (c) from “Jobs” option in orchestrator
    but when same process is scheduled for auto execution in “SCHEDULES” on orchestrator nothing happens. I set the execution to every minute and I can see it says “in few seconds” and then it changes to “a few seconds ago” but nothing happens and process is not getting executed. No errors thrown…

I have tried everything, searched forum, googled, configured everything from scratch but no luck. I am using community edition for studio and created a tenant on “platform.uipath.com” for ochestrator. Please suggest any sloutions…

@infinitezahoor,

This is a known issue. Everyone is facing this issue from last few days and UIpath people are working on this. I request you to wait till Sunday and then check.

don’t worry, not your problem, it’s Orchestrator problem.

Thanks a lot…
But its really disappointing that such a big company could not fix such a basic thing for so many days… Is this issue only with community edition…??

1 Like

I’m facing the same issue…is this sorted ? is it working fine for you now?

Yup, its working for me now from many days.