Managing Dependencies update for UiPath.System.Activies show an error

The error message I get is: Access to the path ‘lib\net40’ is denied.
I don’t know why I am getting this error. Has anyone else got this? If so do you recall how to fix it? The details for the error is:
20.10.13+Branch.support-v20.10.Sha.2a1770dc3fb2a3e49cc190be7036244ac2abee5f

Access to the path ‘lib\net40’ is denied.

Error: System.IO.IOException: Access to the path ‘lib\net40’ is denied.
at System.IO.Directory.DeleteHelper(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean throwOnTopLevelDirectoryNotFound, WIN32_FIND_DATA& data)
at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.Delete(Boolean recursive)
at NuGet.Packaging.PackageExtractor.<>c__DisplayClass5_2.<b__0>d.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at NuGet.Common.ConcurrencyUtilities.d__21.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at NuGet.Packaging.PackageExtractor.<InstallFromSourceAsync>d__5.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at NuGet.Commands.ProjectRestoreCommand.<InstallPackageAsync>d__13.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at NuGet.Commands.ProjectRestoreCommand.<InstallPackagesAsync>d__12.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task) at NuGet.Commands.ProjectRestoreCommand.<TryRestoreAsync>d__8.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task) at NuGet.Commands.RestoreCommand.<ExecuteRestoreAsync>d__47.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task) at NuGet.Commands.RestoreCommand.<ExecuteAsync>d__32.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.NuGet.PackageManager.<InstallCore>d__2.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.PackageExplorer.Core.Services.PackageInstaller.<InstallWithRootPackageAssemblies>d__3.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.Studio.Core.Services.Packaging.PackageOperationBase.<RestoreInternal>d__23.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.Studio.Core.Services.Packaging.PackageOperationBase.<>c__DisplayClass22_0.<<Restore>b__0>d.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.Studio.Core.Services.Packaging.PackageOperationBase.<AttemptInstall>d__39.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.Studio.Core.Services.Packaging.PackageOperationUpdate.<TryExecute>d__1.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.Studio.Shell.Services.ProjectContextService.<>c__DisplayClass10_1.<<InstallPackages>b__3>d.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.Studio.Shell.Services.ProjectContextService.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.<<InstallPackages>b__0>d.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.Studio.App.Desktop.Windows.WindowCommandsExtensions.<ExecuteWithCommandsDisabledAsync>d__31.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.PackageExplorer.UI.ViewModels.PackageExplorerViewModel.d__168.MoveNext(), HResult -2146232800

hey

did you extract your project from a .nupkg file?

regards

No I didn’t.

@LCherryholmes May I know what you are exactly trying to do. Why you are trying to access lib\net40

Sure I went into a project file and want to see if there was any updates on for my Dependencies All but the one for UiPath.System.Activities would update. When it tried to that I got the access denied. I am beginning to think a McAfee exception for UiPath needs to be re-applied to my computer.

@LCherryholmes Yes that is the expected one. Most of the companies restrict the access to this folder since it has the bot process. You should know which account has access to this folder and try to login with that account. If you want that package you can also download it from the orchestrator. Use below link to download the package