🎤 Make your voice heard: The 2020 State of the Developer Survey

RPA Developer Survey-fb-1

Hey UiPath Community!

We just launched our first State of the RPA Developer Survey.

In this survey, we invite ALL RPA developers around the globe (regardless of platform) to tell us what life is like as an RPA developer today. We’re asking RPA devs to share your thoughts on this fast-changing career path with us.

Once the results are in, we’ll crunch the data and pull out the most interesting insights that we’ve learned to share back with you, our community members. We hope to create the ultimate resource on the RPA developer career and provide meaningful insights that can help you understand how your experience compares to others in your role.

:pencil2: If you’re an RPA developer, we’d love for you to share your thoughts with us. If you’re not, we’d love your help spreading the word about the survey so we get as much info from RPA devs around the world as possible!

We know surveys can be a snooze, but this one takes less than 10 minutes. It’s open until August 7, so jump in and make your voice heard today!

Teresa
Director, Community & Learning at UiPath

PS: Read more about why we’re doing the survey on our blog.

15 Likes

Good survey. Liked the questionnaire.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

2 Likes

Thanks Karthik! Glad you enjoyed taking it – we’re looking forward to what we learn from the results!

1 Like

Done from my end

1 Like

Done from my end!! Nice One!!

1 Like

Your Gartner Account is expired it seems, check, we are unable to download the quadrant report.

A post was split to a new topic: How to fill web application from excel if field ids are changing every time when i am login to that website

Done, thanks.

1 Like

Done , thanks.

1 Like