Make sure UiRobot is running as a service! errror while running job

Hi All,

I am getting this error -Make sure UiRobot is running as a service! while running a job from Orchestartor. As other suggested i tried to find “UiRobot” service under services.msc but i did not find any such service.
I restarted my machine and tried again and got same issue.
UIRobot is connected and running. Orchestartor is all set also. Any ideas how can i fix this…

1 Like

If you can’t find the service, then you should re-install. Install with a user with Admin rights.

Thanks @RRajkumar. I believe the services should be available and running for community edition. I am currently using CE.

I don’t think CE versions have support to run processes from Orchestrator.

Thanks. i just installed the free trail version… Services is availabe and running now… While running the job from Orchestrator -https://demo.uipath.com/
i am getting this error. I have admin privileges for my system and not sure why i am getting this error.
Info : “Execution error : System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path ‘C:\ProgramData\UiPath\Projects\RS_Test123.1.0.6462.29480\lib\net45\gdp_country.csv’ is denied.\r\n at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)\r\n at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)\r\n at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)”

Any help is highly appreciated.

Looks like relative path issue. Check if you have this file in the specified location.

Thanks @RRajkumar: I went to the location and deleted teh csv file manually. After that job is able to create new files… Not sure what was the issue though… Again appreciate your help.

I don’t even see the service. the Ui Robot is there in ‘C:\Users\Sourav\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-18.1.2’ path not in program files (x86). I’m getting the same error when try to run from orchestrator.
Please help.

Can we complete the advance training in uipath academy with out the orchestrator support?