Mail to sub-folders

Hello,

I am working on a process where I have to receive emails from outlook -> validate the keywords present in the E-mail subject (I already have the keywords for crosschecking like booking, canceling, followup …) -> and also validate the Email using standardized template (present in the email body) -> categorize the mails according to the standardised templates and keywords (For Ex: booking mail, canceling mail …) -> then send the data present in the categorized mail body to the their respective sub-folders.

So how should I go about doing this process?

and also before sending the data to the sub-folders, I should extract the data and put it in the in the excel file. Then the file should be sent into their respective sub-folders.

Fine
Hope these steps would help you resolve this
—use get outlook mail activity and get the output with a variable named list_mailmessage
—then use a BUILD DATATABLE Activity where create a table structure with a column named subject of type string and get the output with a variable of type datatable named dt
—followed by this use CLEAR DATATABLE ACTIVITY where mention the datatable as dt
—now use a for each activity and pass the above variable as input and change the type argument as system.net.mail.mailmessge
—inside the loop use IF condition and mention this
item.Subject.contains(“your keywords”)
If true it will go to THEN part where we can use
a ADD DATAROW activity and mention the ArrayRow property as {item.Subject} and in the datatable mention as dt
—this will add the subject to the datatable with one column named subject
—followed by this inside the THEN part use Move Outlook Mail activity where mention the input mail as item and folder where we want to move
—after this for each loop use a write range activity and pass the above variable dt as input and file path where we want to type in the table

Cheers @Moola_Kommalu