Mail Task

My work is to sent a mail with yes or no…
If the user clicks yes - it must sent back mail stating “I am willing to join”

I am successful till sending mail with yes or no…
Help me with rest logic

What else is pending there @Sweety_Girl? :thinking: I hope you did everything as far as I understand, Can you elaborate what you want

This is what pending

The steps are

1. Use a Input dialog box to get the use input (May be a drop down option which is available for us)
  2. Use a switch condition to check whether he passed yes or no, so, in the switch, you can do the required based on the input
  3. Use a send mail message activity to send the required in the body and subject

Remember, you can do the same using IF condition as well

Actually process is through mail (Not through input dialog)

sent a mail with yes or no button…
If the client clicks yes bustton - it must sent back mail stating “I am willing to join”

I am successful till sending mail with yes or no button…

You mean you want to send the mail with yes or no boxes and then based on the user click, you need to send a mail from there?

Yup…

How to identify whether he has clicked yes or no and reply back me with the mail

For that you need to Invoke some script or write a piece of javascript code in the HTML itself which will run based on the click.

And one more better option will be triggering the API of orchestrator if you don’t know how to invoke javascript

No option to do that in uipath right?

Nope I guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.