Macors Output to

Hi, Can anyone help me with this

May I know why this Output To is used for

I used Macro for repeating my process. Didn’t get why Output To is used for

Hi @saritha ,

If your macro is returning some value. That value will be stored in the output. You have given correct only it will be stored into that excel cell value. But in our case it will not return any value since we have just used macro to reprocess something and it will not return anything. Thanks

Hi,

I ran this .xaml file but it’s not printing values to the specified cell what I’ve written in Output to(Excel.Sheet(“Sheet1”).Cell(“G6”))

It just processed my Macro.

My Macro was just simple writing some values like (3,5,3).

Hi @saritha ,

There is difference like you have logic in your macro code to enter 3,5,3 values in a range of cells in excel and get the value as output is different.

For example your adding two values in macro and returning output as sum of those two values then this output to coming into picture. If possible could you please share your macro code. And also if you are returning multiple values we have to enter those values in range not in single cell. Thanks.

Following is my Macro

Sub Macro1()

’ Macro1 Macro

Range(“C2”).Select
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = “3”
Range(“C4”).Select
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = “3”
Range(“C3”).Select
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = “5”
Range(“E4”).Select
End Sub

Yeah we are not returning any value in the macro we are just selecting cell enter the value in the active cell. If you return any value output to will help you to enter in excel. Try return some out put you will see that ouput in excel. Thanks.

Thanks Kiran. will try that.
Have a good day.

1 Like

You too have a great weekend.