Machine Learning Extractor - Array of ExtractionResults

Hello Guys,
I would like to store the ExtractionResults of the Machine Learning Extractor into an array and then go through the whole array with a “Present Validation Station” activity.
I tried to simply define a variable as an array of ExtractionResults but the Machine Learning Extractor fails. Am I missing something?

Thank you!

RemoteException wrapping System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at System.Activities.ExpressionUtilities.ArrayLocationFactory1.ArrayLocation.set_Value(T value) at System.Activities.Location1.ReferenceLocation.set_Value(T value)
at System.Activities.ActivityContext.SetValueCore[T](LocationReference locationReference,
T value)
at System.Activities.ActivityContext.SetValue[T](OutArgument1 argument, T value) at System.Activities.OutArgument1.Set(ActivityContext context,
T value)
at UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities.DataExtraction.DataExtractionScope.<>c__DisplayClass49_0.b__4(NativeActivityContext endContext)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskNativeImplementation.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context,
Object value)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context,
Bookmark bookmark,
Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context,
Bookmark bookmark,
Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Hi @dimdim

As of now pass the extraction of results in string and then try to print the values and then assign the values in an array

Thanks
Ashwin.S

Hello @AshwinS2

Thanks for the reply! I just realised I made a mistake in my code.
I just have to create a collection of ExtractionResults (New List(of ExtractionResult) and add them to the List using “add collection” activity.
I then create 3 additional lists to store DocumentText (type string), DocumentObject (type document) and DocumentPath (type string).
The Validation Station can then work peacefully through the different lists.

Dimdim

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.