Lumen - RPA Developer - Work from home - Work from home - United States - Full Time

Job title: RPA Developer - Work from home
Job role: RPA Developer
City: Work from home
Company name: Lumen
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Junior 1 to 2 years

Job Description:
The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer will be responsible for developing complex automation solutions using a variety of methods in support of automation initiatives. Collaborates with the end users as well as team members in design, development, testing and maintenance of automation projects across the organization. Able to engineer process patterns for the purposes of creating reusable assets within architecture. Utilizes process automation best practices to ensure automations meet business requirements and meet stated targets for efficiency. Must be able to consult on and/or develop multiple automation projects and ensure delivery within the given timeline.

Apply here: RPA Developer - Work from Home in WORKS FROM HOME, United States of America | High Tech at Lumen

Hi,

I’m interested on this role. I have close to two years of working experience in UiPath development with over all 10+ years of experience in Banking Domain.

Have completed UiPath Advanced certification (2022). Please let me know further if my profile suits your need.

Thanks
Senthil
bsnthan12@gmail.com

Greetings Senthil,
Thanks for your interest in the open RPA Developer position. I have sent an email with a link to the position so that you may submit your resume. Thanks for reaching out to me.

Regards,
Heather

Job title: RPA Developer - Work from home
Job role: RPA Developer
City: Work from home
Company name: Lumen
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Junior 1 to 2 years

Job Description:
The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer will be responsible for developing complex automation solutions using a variety of methods in support of automation initiatives. Collaborates with the end users as well as team members in design, development, testing and maintenance of automation projects across the organization. Able to engineer process patterns for the purposes of creating reusable assets within architecture. Utilizes process automation best practices to ensure automations meet business requirements and meet stated targets for efficiency. Must be able to consult on and/or develop multiple automation projects and ensure delivery within the given timeline.

Apply here: RPA Developer - Work from Home in WORKS FROM HOME, United States of America | High Tech at Lumen

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.