"Lost connection to the remote session" while bot is running

Hi everyone,
I would like to ask you help for an issue I’m getting frequently while working with UiPath automations.

I use UiPath 18.4.5 to automate application mainly deployed on Citrix and sometimes it happens that I got following error while bot’s running.
Lost connection to the remote session. Please check your network connection.

Below there is the complete trace.

message: UiPath.Core.FindElementException: Lost connection to the remote session. Please check your network connection. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Lost connection to the remote session. Please check your network connection. at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst(UiFindScope scope, String nodeID) at UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst(FindScope scope, Selector selector, IVariableResolver resolver) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at UiPath.Core.Activities.TaskAsyncCodeActivity`1.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result) at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result) at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

level: Error

logType: User

timeStamp: 2021-07-06T10:19:47.0165957+00:00

fingerprint: e46ad748-*********

windowsIdentity: *************

machineName: **************

processName: ***********

processVersion: 1.0

jobId: eb5ff89d-f1ce-4abe-9c69-5aa1e4320b5d

robotName: ***************

machineId: ***********

Other useful information:

• UiPath.UiAutomation.Utilities library: 19.4.1

The machine doesn’t lose connectivity neither with application nor with the internet…it just stops recognizing elements on the UI.

I tried to find some help on the internet and here in the Forum but I had no luck.

Do you know why this happens? Could it be related to the plugin installed on Citrix?
Let me know if you need other infomation.

Thank you,
Antonio

Hello @ADurantz!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff