I’m a step closer, need to do more testing/debugging first to make conclusions, but i remarked a “chat/box/popup” on the bottom right of the site. I didnt think it would change my actual element/anchors, but once I blocked that chat bar with “adblock”, i’ve been able to get the data multiple times in a row now.
Edit: all my tests so far indicate the prob is related with that specific “chatbox element”
The real Q is then, that same bar is there at design time. Even when adding delays to emulate human behavior during run time i lose my “element/anchors”.
I faced the same problem. It seems that sometimes the First page has a different format for the table. So I used 2 Extract Tables for the first page each one is for a different format, and set the property continue on Error to True. It worked.