Loop Taking to much time

I am using a sequence, in which a have an if and else condition, in the if condition I have added a sequence that I want to execute, in the then condition after writing in my excel " No record Found" I have added continue to that it goes back to the start of the loop but it is taking about 40 seconds to restart the loop in the then condition, Any way around this?

@ishaan.aggarwal

Can you tell me more about your condition? Are you matching any String in Datatable?

Then check below for your reference with out using any For Each Row Loop

Hope this may help you

Thanks

Hi Ksrinu,

No, I am interacting with a web element I have used “Element exists” and on the true part I want if to run, which is some other sequence and on then I simply want to write in my excel that element was not found

@ishaan.aggarwal

There might be chances that Element Exist is taking some time to execute, so check instead of delays you can use Timeout, also check Timeout is consuming any time

Hope this may help you

Thanks

Let me run this by EOD and let you know! Thanks.

Only in case of element not exists the then condition is taking time

Just Set the timeout value from the Element exists to a smaller Interval e.g 3500 (means 3,5 Seconds) and Set waitfor ready to None.

Playing with These two settings allows you to Balance between search time and performance

1 Like