Lookup Data Table Issue

I have two data tables each containing ‘Company Name’. I have included a Replace activity on Data Table 1 to replace any reference to “Ltd” or “Limited” with a wildcard.

I’m trying to use a Lookup Data Table activity to match the Company Names in Data Table 1 to Company Names in Data Table 2 and then return the value it has matched with.

Currently though it is updating the original excel with “Company 13” which is the last Company Value from the second data table.

CheckFAMEListVLookUp.xaml (20.8 KB)

CosOver5Employees_UKEir.xlsx (10.3 KB)
Invoice Data.xlsx (655.0 KB)

Hi,
Not sure if I am wrong, can you try with join data table activity based on the common reference.

If I am wrong please explain the exact requirement.

Regards,
Pavan H

U may use join data table activity…else filter table…

Based on how I understand your requirement, I think the best option is to use the Join data table activity.

Using the inner join will actually return the matching results…

Let know if this works out for you

Thanks all, i’ve added in the Join Table activity but it only works when i select the left join. If i select inner it doesn’t enter anything into the excel.

CheckFAMEJoinTable.xaml (18.5 KB)

Ideally i would like to keep the original data table and just have a column that indicates which row matches the second data table.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.