Looking for a way to edit a web attribute

I’ve searched through the forum, but could’t find the solution. It’s possible that I don’t know how to describe it in correct terms. The problem I’m facing with is:
In a web page there is an input box with a number in it. You can chaange thee nummber by pressing “-” or “+” buttons next to the input box. I’d like to change without the buttons. As I understand, I should use the “Set web attribute activity”, but I don’t know if I’m correct, and even if I am, I’m not quete sure how to use it

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Hi, yest it is possible, you are right. You have to use activity Set Web Attribute.
In this activity you have to change 2 values.
Attribute : HTML attribute. For getting this i the scrren where you are working . Right click> inspect ctrl+shift+c and click in the element, there you will have info about the html specific attribute. It use to be value.
Value: What you want to write
If u have any problem let me know or pass me the link of web page

1 Like

I don’t quate understand how do I get the html attribute. To be more precise, I don’t understand, how much of the html code do I put in?
heres the web page : https://avia.lt/.
I want to edit the “Suaugę (virš 12 m.)” box.

Hi as I told before, attribute is value. I have tested in the below file and it works, try it.
Main.xaml (6.3 KB)

HTML Attribute is value=“1”

So in attribute you have to put value

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.