Fix when logs are not sent to Elasticsearch.
Issue Description: Logs get streamed with documentType="logEvent" consistently. serverdiagnostics logs also get streamed correctly. There may be issues with Robotelastic plugin as logs are not sent to Elasticsearch.
- Post a log to Elasticsearch using devtools with type as logevent. Verify if that data is already present with type as _doc and both types are allowed.
- Now post with type as _doc and verify if gets posted; it should be possible to view the entry in Kibana dashboard
- Modify the web.config file and change the documentType from logEvent to _doc.
- Also, remove the server elastic buffer target as it is not required
- Restart IIS and it should be possible to see Orchestrator logs in Kibana.
Follow the below guides for setting up Elasticsearch/ Kibana and integrating with Orchestrator.