The logs are not visible in Orchestrator. Below are the initial investigations done.
- Bot machine is connected to Orchestrator. Published the Package and setup the process. Ran the job.
- Checked the Robot logs in local machine. Logs are happening in local Bot Machine and not visible in Orchestrator.
- Checked the Robot log mode which was set to Info. Tried changing to Verbose but no luck.
Studio Version: 2018.3.2
Orchestrator version: 2018.3.2
Could you please suggest if there are any settings that has to be done for showing the logs in Orchestrator?
Please try below steps on the robot machine which is unable to send the logs
• Stop Robot Service
• In order to empty the log queue, delete all the folders from: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\UiPath\Logs\execution_log_data
• Restart Robot Service
• Use Information log level on the robot
Thanks Diego for your response.
The same was suggested by my friend and i could see there is no folder named “execution_log_data” under C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\UiPath\Logs\
Finally i have fixed the issue. Issue was in Orchestrator Config where i need to remove the URI provided under RobotElasticSearch. Then the logs were appearing fine.
I have same problem, could you show me where i could remove URL?
Thank you very much!
Please navigate to the web config file of the Orchestrator. It will be located in the server where Orchestrator is configured.
Open the web config
search for ElasticSearch - Note that there will be 2 elasticsearch (RobotElasticSearch and ServerElasticSearch). Under this tag, there will be Uri=“xxxxxx”. Please make it empty under RobotElasticSearch. Restart the IIS of the Orchestrator. allow 2 mins time since there will be some delay. Then you can see the logs populating.
Thank you very much.
It is done. So, i could see the logs in We Orchestrator now.
I don’t know if we could show the logs both in the Orchestrator and in the ElasticSearch?
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.