Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password
- Re Provision the Robot in the Orchestrator.
- In case you have provisioned say domain\username username in Orchestrator, login to the Robot machine with the same user and try connecting to Orchestrator.
- Click here for additional details
- Check if you meet all the prerequisites of the Robot.
- There are few Local Computer Policies which are mandatory in-order to execute.
- If still the issue persist then share the screenshot of the error.
If the above steps do not work then share the event viewer logs.
Event Viewer Logs (Both Application and Security)
- Open "Event Viewer" by clicking the "Start" button.
- Click to expand "Windows Logs" in the left pane, and then select "Application".
- Click the "Action" menu and select "Save All Events As".
- Name the file "****.evtx" and click the "Save" button.