Login to UiPath Cloud Platform

@Nisa @rg_rahul,
Any chance that firewall or proxy is blocking you?

Hey @Pablito,

It suddenly started working for me today, and I didn’t make any changes to the VM. It’s great that it’s working - but I’m still not too sure with what the problem was :confused:

Hmmm maybe some ISP temporary issue? Hard to say as only you experienced such issue.

Yea, not too sure about it either, just hope that it doesnt happen again :pray: Thanks a lot for your help though @Pablito and @loginerror! Appreciate your swift response :blush:

1 Like

Hello guys,
I’m having a strange issue with the login of https://account.uipath.com/
using “continue with microsoft”. since yesterday it was working fine but today I’m having this:
Capture

fortunately for me I have created a second user using my personal email and I can access it.
But why with my MS account it is not working?
My email is a company email vm****@e*******.com (deploy on office 365)

Thanks for help,
Vincent

Hi @vmariejeanne,
This problem is under investigation right now. Please see top banner or here:

Seems that it’s affecting all of our platforms using Microsoft SSO.

1 Like

I just checked and it is working for me as well with Microsoft account. Thanks for help.

1 Like

Yup, seems that just minute ago problem has been fixed but I’m waiting for 100% sure confirmation :slight_smile: Thanks for feedback.

1 Like

not working for me… Getting session expired error since yesterday

Hi @Rahul_Gupta2

Welcome to our UiPath Forum! :slight_smile:

Please try with different browsers as well, or maybe an incognito mode. It should be working now.

1 Like

Hello @Pablito and @loginerror
I have the same issue, but using Linkedin SSO.

I tried to download the uipath community edition, but when i tried to login whith Linkedin (in many browsers, clear cache, etc…) the browser returns “Oops! Something wrong”…error 9016…and “Your session has expired. Please login again”…All the time.

Can you help me?

Thanks,
Manoel

Hi @frajalu

Welcome to our UiPath Forum! :slight_smile:

Could you maybe check your browser console output for errors when you try to log in?

As far as testing it out, I would suggest an Incognito mode of any browser.

I don’t know if it helps you in something:

Hi @frajalu

Is the issue maybe resolved in the meantime?

Hello @loginerror,

No, I still tring to login but without sucess.

Can I try to use another SSO? Like Google, but the e-mail that i can use is the same.

What do you think?

HI,

I am a new user and I am stuck at this link.
https://platform.uipath.com/portal_/captureaccountuserdetails

Here der is a continue button and its not enabled even after filling the organization and country. Can you please help??>

regards,
ARG

Hi @amithrajagopal99

Could you contact our Cloud Support at this link?

They will be able to assist you :slight_smile:

Im getting the same issue. Could anyone help?

Hi @sonalpawar2202

It could be a temporary issue. If that’s the case, you will be able to follow the status on status.uipath.com

If not, please try contacting our cloud support at: