Login Issue while logging

Hi Guys,

I am getting login issue while logging into the application… here my issue is if i did some changes in my .xaml file… then when i run it in first time after entering the username and password…and click on login button its reload to the same login page…

then i stop the project… and when i am running it in 2nd time its logging into the application…

so here i am entering to the application only the second time… in each and every small change…

so can any one help me on this…i am struggling since one week…

Thanks,
Suresh.

Hi @suresh_kumar4,
Can you share the xaml file here & i will check from my side.

Hello @Palaniyappan ,

I am getting login issue while logging into the application… here my issue is if i did some changes in my .xaml file… then when i run it in first time after entering the username and password…and click on login button its reload to the same login page…

then i stop the project… and when i am running it in 2nd time its logging into the application…

so here i am entering to the application only the second time… in each and every small change…

so can any one help me on this…i am struggling since one week…

Thanks,
Suresh.

Hi @suresh_kumar4

What is happening when you do login manually for the first time on that page?

when i do manually i can able to login in the first time itself…but when i run it through my uipath… i am not able to login.in the first time. then i stop the process and when i run it in 2nd time its logging in…
so my question is why i cant able to login in the first time …

Thanks,
Suresh.