Login error some application

while i am trying to enter an application while entering credentials in type into activity its throw an error. as showing below img.

can any one help me to over come this error to login this application.

Hello @meeraa ,

The selector has changed for the particular field. Can you please remove idx attribute and try to validate ?

Thanks!
Athira

1 Like

Hi @athira.somasekharan , i am not sure about selectors also, can help me some more briefly. its really helpful to me.

Hello,

After stopping the execution, you can open the selector and try to validate it. Most probably it won’t validate. Then you can try to remove this idx=‘7’ and try to validate again.

Thanks!
Athira

1 Like

open uiexplorer and see if there are any other properties you can add to your selector , and remove the property with idx=7

1 Like

hi @athira.somasekharan

after validating the selector its showing new error as time out.?

Hello,

Did the new selector got validated successfully? If yes, please try to increase the timout. By default, it’s 30 seconds, you can increase it a little and try again. Timeout has to be given in milliseconds- If you want to give 50s, give as 50000.

Thanks!

1 Like

@meeraa Try to remove cls, idx from the selector. Just keep app, title and aaname, try validating the selector

1 Like

Hi @meeraa,

While you indicate the type into activity into the desired field, you may see a window in your top left corner like the below one.

Try to change the framework and indicate the element. After that, check the selector and validate the selector where you should not have a idx tag in that. In the best case, try to define the selectors without having idx tag.

I hope this helps to resolve your issue.

Regards,
@90s_Developer

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.