Hi, for a few days the Logs have not been loaded on Orchestrator, someone has encountered a similar problem, if so, how did you reactivate them?
Please check if the Elastik Search UiPath service is running in the Orchestrator server.
Hi @Giuseppe_Del_Sorbo, there are some solutions you could try it out:
In the robot machine, check if “Log level” is not “Off” on UiPath Assistant. If it is, then just change it to another level.
Try to delete the logs folder also on the robot machine.
- Go to C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\UiPath (Admin needed)
- Save a backup of the folder execution_log_data
- Delete the execution_log_data folder
- Close the robot machine and run any job to check the logs.
If you are not able to delete the folder because another process is using any file, go to services in task manager, stop the UiRobotSvc service, delete the folder then start the service again
- If you are using an On-premisses Orchestrator and not using ELK
- On the orchestrator machine look for the config file (in older versions web.config, in newer ones UiPath.Orchestrator.dll.config)
- Look for 2 ELK tags: robotElasticBuffer and serverElasticBuffer
- Make sure that the “URI” attribute of both of them are empty: uri=“”
Hope it helps!