Load Python Script: Python engine session was not found - Uipath

Can you help me with this error? Python is installed in C drive and referenced in pyhton scope activity. Error-

RemoteException wrapping System.InvalidOperationException: Python engine session was not found at UiPath.Python.Activities.PythonScope.GetPythonEngine(ActivityContext context) at UiPath.Python.Activities.LoadScript.d__12.MoveNext() — End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown — at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result) at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result) at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Hi @Xamaa,

Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

Just to confirm my doubts could you share a screenshot here? I see that you are new to community may be you cannot upload files yet. If you can that will help us resolve your query.

That said, I am suspecting that you may have provided the entire path to python.exe, which is not required. UiPath requires you to only provide the folder where Python is installed.

For example in my PC I have three instances of python.exe .

I can then specify the correct one in the python scope activity in UiPath without the last part of the location \python.exe

C:\Users\jeevi\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36

UiPath only wants to know where your Python executable and libraries to be run are located. A summary of different methods to integrate UiPath with your Python executable and libraries can be found here :

1 Like

Hello @Xamaa ,

Please refer to the below video. It may help you to get an understanding and to resolve the issue.