Load python script- connection to database is failing

Hi everyone,

I am using load python script activity where script tries to connect to a mssql server, but the connection is failing with the below error.
Connection is working when I execute the python script alone but failing through UiPath.

Error:
RemoteException wrapping System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. β€”> RemoteException wrapping System.InvalidOperationException: Error loading Python script β€”> RemoteException wrapping System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[[System.ServiceModel.ExceptionDetail, System.ServiceModel, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]]: InterfaceError : (β€˜IM002’, β€˜[IM002] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified (0) (SQLDriverConnect)’)

Any help here ?

I hope the studio and ODBC you have are of different bit types @Manjunath_Ramappa

I mean, 32 bit or 64 bit.Not sure about this. try to google the error you will find a lot more solutions

Hi folks,

Any solution to the above one I am also having the exact issue.
In addition I have also tried with python 64bit

1 Like

This was actually working before, looks like the updates have caused something to break! no idea.
@ovi @aksh1yadav can u please redirect us to someone who can help us ?

Hey @Manjunath_Ramappa

Just will you confirm that in Datatabase connection string you have not put spaces after Driver keyword?

or still facing prob then please let me know how you are connecting to your Database?

Regards…!!
Aksh.

1 Like

Hey @aksh1yadav

Yes I read this issue with the space after driver keyword, and solved these issues before executing the script. However connection was successful for me after driver installation.

Thank you for your reply. :slight_smile: How do I close this thread ?

Hello,

It’s always awesome that you achieve what you wanted, you can close this thread by marking @aksh1yadav response as the answer.

regards

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.