List All Records

Hello,
I have created a connection on a Salesforce sandbox environment with Integration Service.
I have created a first process that just creates an account named “ACME”, it works perfectly, showing the connection is OK.
Then I have created a second process in which I would like to fetch the “ACME” record I have created with my first process using its name. I used the “List All Records” activity that I configured with the WHERE like this: “Name=‘ACME’”
When I run my process, execution stops on this activity with the following error message: “One or more errors occured”, not very helpful…

Any help is greatly welcome.
Thank you.

@eric.marciano
Hi Eric, sorry I don’t have an answer for you, but I have been using this integration package for about 7 months, and I have not been able to get the List All Records or List Records activities to work either. The rest of the activities work well, and are easy to configure, but there is literally no information on how to configure the List Record activities online. Your Post is the first I’ve found where someone is dealing with this same issue. I haven’t been able to find any help for configuring the List Records activities either. If anyone could provide some insight that would be very helpful.