Linkedin Data Scrapping Issue

Hello,

I want information about the LinkedIn connections i.e information from my connections. eg: Name , Phone number, Position , Birthdate. At the start I am able to scrap the data but after 2-3 times repeating the same it does not scrap the data. Could anyone tell me what the issue is. Is it due to selectors if yes then how can I fix that I tried to fix this using wildcards but that is not working. I need assistance regarding this issue ASAP.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi @Vivekanand_Joshi - Check Selectors for more than value and identify the difference between the selector. Select the unique value which makes the selector to work for all the data.

Thanks,
AK

Hi @Vivekanand_Joshi

Welcome to UiPath community
hope this thread could help you

Cheers

Hello Sir,

Thank you so much for your early response.

Just a question how to edit the selector of the attached browser during data-scrapping.

Please check my workflow.

Hi @Vivekanand_Joshi - Share your selector and let me know where you would like to change

Regards,
AK

Hello Sir,

As per the workflow the selector of data scrapping is changing and needs to be fixed. When I first run the robot I see the data in excel but when I do it twice the data do not show up in excel. I am attaching the screenshot

Thanks and Regards

Yes, we can change. Perform an action that Scrap the first and then Scrap the second page, see what is getting changed for both the pages in selector. Then we can pass the changed part as a variable in selector.

Thanks,
AK

Okay sir sure I will work on this and will notify you about this thank you so much for the quick answer

Hello Sir,

I tried it from my side and I was not able to do that. Could you please send me your workflow or could you please guide me more on this.

Thanks

The way how you did scrap for first page, the similar way you perform scrap for second page.

Regards,
AK

Hello Sir,

I have tried it actually and I understood you what you are trying to say. But that way is also not working. I am not scrapping data on pagination. I am scrolling the page and the scrapping the data. I tried comparing the selectors of 2 pages but that did not work.

If you have tried could you please give me your datascrapping workflow

Thanks

Let me know which page you wanted to scrap. Show me the screen shot of that page.

Regards,
AK

Hello Sir,

Here is the screenshot