Why is the error "Quota exceeded for quota group ‘WriteGroup’ and limit ‘USER-100s’ of service ‘sheets.googleapis.com’ for consume" from Clear Range activity received?
There could be some trouble with Google Sheet API's, showing an error log:
Quota exceeded for quota group ‘WriteGroup’ and limit ‘USER-100s’ of service ‘sheets.googleapis.com’ for consumer.
- This issue is because the Quota Limit of using Google Sheet API.
- Google enforces quotas on resource usage for project owners, setting a hard limit on how much of a particular Google resource a project can use.
- Google Sheets API has a limit of 500 requests per 100 seconds per project, and 100 requests per 100 seconds per user. Limits for reads and writes are tracked separately. There is no daily usage limit.
- For Google Sheet (or Google Credential), UiPath works as a middleman between the developer and Google Sheets. When the Google Sheet schedules run, UiPath will use secured credential (that UiPath required to sign in to Google to get the access) to send a request to Google API.
- To view or change usage limits for a project, or to request an increase to the quota,
Please find the steps in below documentation: