Like this i have different sheets and from them i need to take citi bank details from each sheet…my work flow is iteratin thru each sheet and this names are different in each sheet…can any one suggest me how to pick this values from each sheet

Hi have 2 excel sheets
Excel sheet 1 excel sheet 2
ColumnName1 ColumnName2
axis bank sheet-1 axis bank sheet-2
citi bank sheet-1 citi bank sheet-2
kotak bank sheet-1 kotake bank sheet-2

like this i have different sheets and from them i need to take citi bank details from each sheet…my work flow is iteratin thru each sheet and this names are different in each sheet…can any one suggest me how to pick this values from each sheet

1 Like

create an array variable and the value will be array of all sheet names and then use for each activity…

1 Like

how to get citi bank ditails from each sheet in for each row we shud put if condition i guess…can you please give my detailed clarity

1 Like

Like this create an variable and use for each activity
Then for each activity use a read range create an datatable variable and use for each row…

2 Likes

i did this entire thing in for each row i shud take only citi bank input na any specific activity needed to pic that citi bank inputs because this inputs are ending with different names in each sheet

1 Like

Then use read range activity, directly give the sheet name as city bank…

1 Like

if you have 2 city bank sheets then you need to create an integer variable and for a loop…

1 Like

sheetnames not citibank…in coluns i have citi bank inputs and this inputs are changing at the end (name ending) so how can i take them from each sheet

1 Like

and thank you for answer but please watch above i mentioned and please help me

1 Like

Use read column activity to get the specific column

1 Like