Lights and Drums for the challenge winners!

Still I didn’t received my 50$ amazon vochor…, :confused:

4 Likes

Hey guys, be patient :slight_smile: UiPath has a lot of vouchers to process and give. I’m sure you will receive it ASAP. Stay tuned in your emails!

6 Likes

Hei all,

As @Lucas.Pimenta mentioned, we are in the process of processing and sending the Amazon Voucher codes! In the next 24 hrs, you will receive an email with yours! Thank you so much for your patience and involvement! ^^

Have a great day,
Catalina

8 Likes

My best wishes to all, Great job…:slight_smile:
Cheers

5 Likes

Hei all,

By now, you all should have received your Amazon Gift Cards. Please dm me if you have any questions or problems with them :blush:

Congrats again and can’t wait to see how you are going to develop your projects!

Have a great day,
Catalina ^^

6 Likes

Thank You UiPath.
Congratulations to All. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Many Congratulations to @Shubh1801 .
Congrats all the winners, and participants too…!

5 Likes

Thank You @vighneshgadekar

4 Likes

Hi Is there any specific criteria to get this voucher?

1 Like

congrats to everyone…

2 Likes

i have received my $20 Amazon voucher. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@zarrakh_8 No, only you have to publish a project on UiPath connect according to terms and conditions…

The contest is now wrapped up with the winners selected. But fear not and stay tuned, who knows what our awesome Community Team comes up with in the future :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Waiting for the next challenge…

1 Like

Hi @catalinamatei,
Unfortunately I am not able to use the voucher code that you have sent to me, what should i do?
Regards,
BaisilGee

Hi @baisilgee, Im sorry to hear that, lets continue this discussion on email, I`ve already started a thread with you. Thanks!

Congratulations to all the winners!

4 Likes