Licensing Query Form - Error in creating case

Hi,

I tried to raise a licensing query through this form, but it’s giving me “Error in creating case”.
image

Per this post, I’ve tried it on Edge, Chrome, and Firefox, in private/incognito sessions (so no cache/cookies) and regular sessions. I haven’t attached any files and my licence code validated successfully.

From a glance at dev tools, the network response actually looks successful, so apologies if I’ve accidentally raised several duplicate cases.
image

Thanks,
Max

Hi @mcutlyp,

I sent a DM to you. Let’s see if we can get the ticket opened for you.

Thanks