Licensing in AWS

Installer(.exe or .msi): MSI

License type(Free, Trial/License code): Enterprise

Studio/Robot version: 2018.1.4

Current behavior: Device ID

Screenshot:

Hi all,

I have 2 questions to the community, I have tried to find answers to both, but could not:

Question 1:
We provisioned a Windows server in AWS and set it up with all required software and then a copy of the VM was created to save us time repeating the process, as we needed 2 servers.

Server 1: we installed a UiPath robot and activated the unattended license we purchased.
Server 2: we installed a UiPath studio and intend to activate a Studio license on the server. We noticed that the device ID on both servers is identical (likely due to one being a copy of the other one).

My question is: will it cause issues with licensing if we try to activate the Studio license on the second server if the device ID was already used for activating the unattended robot license on the first server?

Question 2:
I have done the research and I am still not clear where to get the UiPath platform installation MSI (NOT the community edition) if we want to update the version.

Can you, please, let me know, where to download the latest install package?

Thank you in advance for any guidance of help regarding these questions.
Robert

Hi @robertGpt

Please contact us via contact form for clarification on licensing and the installer link:

Please scroll down to see the form :slight_smile:

Thank you, I have submitted the request via support.
Robert

Hi Maciej,

Thank you for the response. I logged the service request as indicated. I attached the file to the ticket with more description. Attached ts here as well.

Kind Regards.

Robert