License Update fail

I have the problem of update the free trail license. It’s like there is no response no matter how many times I updated my license.
Right now I still cannot use my Uipath. If there is someone who can help me to solve the problem I will be appreciate

Thank you

1 Like

Can you give more details, its not very clear what the problem is

The version of Uipath I have downloaded is a 60-day trail version, however the Uipath asked me to renew my license after I only used for 30 days, and the most annoying thing is after I followed the steps and renew my license, it totally did not work, no matter how many times I restarted my Uipath ,it kept asking me to renew my license. Right now I am using the license that shared by my collegue.

Trial/Free is available for 90 days on a clean machine, if you have less than that then it means that at some point in time there was another, older instalation of Studio in trial mode.
If you want a trial/free extension you must contact the sales team or purchase a valid license

1 Like

HI
I was trying to login to my ui path community edition but it say license expired. Though the license was given on oct.
18.3.0+Branch.master.Sha.e9cf0bdab85f4bcf826ce750c59905c7ac073d5e

Activation failed with error: 0
Error description: No Error
License status: Server License Expired

Device ID: gwWLARwOwOwqNXUNtbe5
Computer: NIMESHPC
User Name: Sabi

Please advise

1 Like